Question Hot memory on MSI Radeon RX 5700 MECH cards

BogBeast

Neuling
Bewertungspunkte
Hello. I am fighting with hot memory on a couple of MSI Radeon RX 5700 MECH cards. I have changed the pads and tried a couple of different thicknesses but I can't seem to make a difference.

Rather than seeing one tmem measure, is there a way of seeing a tmem for EACH chip?

Thanks!

Hello. I am fighting with hot memory on a couple of MSI Radeon RX 5700 MECH cards. I have changed the pads and tried a couple of different thicknesses but I can't seem to make a difference.

Rather than seeing one tmem measure, is there a way of seeing a tmem for EACH chip?

Thanks!
Hello and welcome,

Please send me your original backup vbios.

Hi. I am facing the same problem on the same cards. I have lost the original bios due to hdd failure. I would like to see and use your final result as well.

Thank you Mini_Me. This can be a mining bios as well.
For mining, please follow the guide in the kindly attached link below,

Zuletzt bearbeitet :
Hello and welcome,

Please send me your original backup vbios.
Hello Mini_Me

Thanks very much for the assist. I am flashing using the 5700XT BIOS (on a 5700), I have also added the BIOS that I changed the memory straps on (that was the only change) which is on the card now. I am mining with these cards :)

Anhänge

• MSI.RX5700XT.8192.190805.rom
    512 KB · Aufrufe : 20
  • MSI.RX5700XT.8192.190805-MemStrap1500.rom
    512 KB · Aufrufe : 19
Hello Mini_Me

Thanks very much for the assist. I am flashing using the 5700XT BIOS (on a 5700), I have also added the BIOS that I changed the memory straps on (that was the only change) which is on the card now. I am mining with these cards :)
Very well, I will update you after I finish whenever it is possible.

Hello Mini_Me

Thank you BogBeast. Can you please also share the original bios (unmodified)? Thank you!

Thank you BogBeast. Can you please also share the original bios (unmodified)? Thank you!
Hi, The MSI.RX5700XT.8192.190805 linked above is the standard one that I downloaded from:

https://www.techpowerup.com/vgabios/?manufacturer=MSI&model=RX+5700+XT (the Mech OC one)

My cards are non XT (RX 5700 MECH GP OC) cards, so my 'original' bios is a non-XT bios. I have attached it here if it's of any use to you.

IIRC I backed it up using GPU-Z - I know this is no longer the preferred way of doing it..

Anhänge

• MS-MECH-Navi 10-Factory.rom
    512 KB · Aufrufe : 16
Greetings,

My apologies for the delay,

I managed to find the latest version for the MSI Mech RX 5700 non XT in the kindly attached link below, regarding the memory it is best to set it at 1800 or 1820 MHz for best performance to temperature,

Anhänge

• MSI-RX57-MECH.rom
    512 KB · Aufrufe : 55
Oben Unten